René Gantzert, Partner
René Gantzert was called to the bar in B.C. in 2004. René previously practiced in Manitoba where he was called to the bar in 1995. His practice is made up of a wide range of cases involving significant traumatic brain and orthopaedic injuries.
René regularly assists the Law Society of BC in the training of new lawyers in trial skills.
Educational and Professional Background
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), Simon Fraser University, 1991
- Bachelor of Laws Degree, University of Manitoba, 1994
- Admitted to the Manitoba Bar in 1995
- Admitted to the British Columbia Bar in 2004
Professional and Community Activities
- Member of the British Columbia Law Society
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Finance Committee of Meadowridge School